Our historic building started life as the Village School, founded by the Percy Family in 1857. It closed in 1971 and opened as a Village Hall two years later. Over the past 40 years it has become the focus of a variety of activities enjoyed by members of the whole community.
Thanks to the Lesbury-in-bloom group we now have three excellent flower tubs lightening up the front area of the Hall.
Click on the pictures below to learn more about the Development of the Hall, past events, how a few Lesbury people remember the past in the village and the celebration of a particular local individual.